Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I have several devices that share the exact same source code and generated files, all of them use CAN communication with full CAN mailboxes and spe... Show More
VlYe_281166
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When using GraphicLCDIntf  (e.g. in Ce222221_Voice_Recorder example) changing GraphicLCDIntf from v.1.0 to v.1.80 causes errors:undefined reference to... Show More
J_He_1082981
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Safety / regulations Description We are in the progress of conceptualization a design for an implantable medical device which will probably have some ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am looking to improve my FreeRTOS Command Line Interface service.  First a little background:My device is a composite USB device with a CDC/UART to ... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to use the pre-baked SerialNVRAM component because it seems like the only way to put an FRAM and other SPI devices on the same bus. I've ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I'd delete this But I dont see delete post NOTE to self: Make sure you have HW connection selected on pin componet. Thats why it wasn't leting... Show More
MaBo_3731426
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I'm following video-lesson 5. After placing the flip-flop and the logical "1" and building the project, I get the following error: "Pin guidanc... Show More
nibec_3605396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I apologize for being a bit of a newb. C is not my strongest language and it's way of doing arrays is a bit foreign to me. I was hoping somebody could... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I'm going to cross post this here ... I am looking for *ANY* way to output some debug text and variables to  the Output Tab in the IDE (or any tab!) ... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear all,any suggestion on how I could configure SPI in Creator to send serial data to chips like led drivers which don't have a dedicated clock line ... Show More