Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

deonc_3697476
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When a psoc chip on an external board is connected to the kitprog programmer hardware, does psoc creator / psoc programmer automatically detect the ne... Show More
GaSh_293351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

In order to start the bootloader, can it be done with a software reset? Or do I need a hardware reset?

JiSi_2146306
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am looking for ways to combine bootloadable hex(Application code) and bootloader hex file in one hex file, so that in order to test the production u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to install PSOC Creator 4.2, although the same thing happens when I try to install 4.1.  The installer gets through all the components and... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello @ll,As already published here, the FORTH development environment 'mecrisp-stellaris' is available for download for the following 7 Cypress PSoC'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I try to build my PSoC projects via Jenkins I get the following error:Error: prj.M0274: Unable to initialize system dependencies. Absolute path i... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi @ll,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.5 for the Eva-Kit-044 with the PSoC cy8c4247a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to debug a CY8C4245LTI-M445 using PSoC Creator 4.2 and the MiniProg 3.When starting the debug session, the yellow arrow points on the first... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I am reinstalling PSOC Creator and while registering for the Keil PK51 license, the Keil site came up with a 9939 error.I contacted Keil technical ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is my first project. I selected pins bugger (ports P5(3) and P5(2) but debugger says "no device detected" Other solution is close application tha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.