Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         it seems that there's an update to PSoC Creator. However, the Cypress Updater throws an error message "Error:002, installer unable to down... Show More
jike_3908921
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We are running Creator 4.1 and didn't upgrade to 4.2 because of existing program compatibility problems. Some kits, such as CY8CKIT-042-BLE want 4.2 a... Show More
DaMe_598781
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My first time using a graphic LCD, be gentle.In the data sheet for the GraphicLCDIntf, it specifically lists about 7 display driver chips that it's co... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We are considering PSoC4M.And using MiniProg3 to write to the device. Our system is +5V only.Therefore, the target device setting to +5V will not reco... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I use PSOC creator to design schematic, I want to check correction for the logic sequence of node, is there any tool like logic simulator that coul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

How do I create test cases for USB to AHB model using PSoC ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How or where do I find 'kit packages' to install for Creator?    ie, for the CY8CKIT-049-42xx      When I run Creator (3.0), under the Examples and Ki... Show More
GuoXiangH_21
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I use psoc creaor 4.2 ,and use find code example , when i searched the code ,and the document did not show ,and will crash ,the psoc creator will quit Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I installed the latest update and tried to use the USB Configurator.  I get this error and I don't see it installed on my PC.  How do I install it?Men... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Where can I obtain the source code for the Bootloader Host Windows app that comes with PSoC Creator 4.2?  I found the USB only source for an older ver... Show More