Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,The built in API CyBle_AesCcmEncrypt shows a 27 byte size limit for the data encryption.  Is there a reason that 27 is the limit?  Any way to bypas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I want my PSoC to be able to perform a crc of its own program space. To do this, I plan to calculate the crc in advance and save it in the las... Show More
DaUt_3924326
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone,Me and my colleague would like to work on the same project or Workspace, on two different Windows computers.We want to develop different p... Show More
JiOs_3615486
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm a newbie to Cypress, I'm picking up where other people left off...  When using 4.x cyelftool, what causes this message to occur?  This message doe... Show More
ruch_2181151
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello.Can anyone help with this:The code below is where the problem occurs.uint8 frameBuffer[600][400] __attribute__ ((aligned(),section(".frame_buffe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've been using PSoC Creator 4.2 on a project for 4 days with no problems.  When I started it up on the fifth I was greeted with scores of "Object ref... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HiWe've been using CyBle_AesCcmEncrypt and CyBle_AesCcmDecrypt and were getting some random NOMEM global interrupt hangups.It turns out that you have ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I've some projects which build fine, but they're always throwing some kind of "ghost" errors. Those errors are from components which don't exist an... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I really enjoy working with PSoC and Creator 4.2.  However, being someone who doesn't know when to keep his trap shut, there's a few things I really m... Show More
JoLu_3455101
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I am using PSoC Creator 4.2 to build a project sample code from Cypress (CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla). I need to use my debugger (Miniprog3) to step throug... Show More