Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RoRo_3281831
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
I have a previously-working project which I recently tried to open after being dormant for many months, and when I try to open the project I get the f... Show More
YoIs_1298666
Hello, I'm sorry, but I'd like to write in Japanese. PSoC4000Sにおいて、ARMのToolchainはPSoC Creator4.4ではデフォルトの『ARM GCC 5.4-2016-q2-update』,『ARM GCC Generic』... Show More
yanhutian
Hello,     Does CY8CMBR3 have the driver for linux?      Thank you in advance for any help given! Show More
CoreyW_81
Is it possible to build the output hex files in a Linux environment? I know the PSoC Creator has library components that generate source code, but ass... Show More
j_connor
Hi, I am working on small project where porting STM32+ChibiOS application into PSoC4 4200 I pretty much converted most of them but having some issue w... Show More
OwenK2

CY8CKIT-005烧录工具,进入了DAPLink模式,如何切换到CMSIS-DAP HID模式

AntoineBoubou
Hello, I am trying to establish basic USB communication between my board pSoC5LP and a c# application on visual studio. As you can see in the attached... Show More
kun120510
CY8C4126AXI 在编译时报错 Build error: L6985E: 详情如下图所示 Show More
RuGl_1600761
In my last post I thought that debugger hangs. But pressing debug button will first launch compiler.  It is really ridiculous and I get slowly mad (I ... Show More
VlYe_281166
Hi, there  I took for starting  PSoC3_SW_Sin_X and adapt it for CY8CKIT-059. Packet  received by BCP has MSB always = 0 (it has to be 0x41) and receiv... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors