Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

MaWo_1214996
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I would like to know if it is possible to connect a 16-bit wide bus to two 8-bit wide buses.If yes, then how?Attached is a picture which shows what... Show More
ansic_3907561
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,I just want to play with psoc CY8CKIT - 148 Board with PSoC 4700 on it, but neither the board nor the PSoC are selectable in PSoC Creator Ver. ... Show More
jasmc_283551
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We have a product that runs great on Windows 7, bootloader works great.  However, with the deployment of Windows 10, when we put the board into bootlo... Show More
jise_1327756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I recently encountered what looks like either a bug in the compiler or the generated code from PSoC Creator 4.0 (on a CY8C4124PVI-432).As far as I kno... Show More
tiphc_1376351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Whenever I try to answer a post, the forum refuses to post my answer.  I can only start discussions, not participate in them.  Why? Show More
yufuc_4001031
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Build Failed
solved msg Solved
I 've got CY8CKit - 149 and I tried Build by downloading "CE 220891 Capsens_with_Breathing_LED" from Code Example, but it does not work because I made... Show More
ROWO_285026
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am hoping someone can help with this issue I had rebuilt the design many times over several days as I updated the TopDesign and main.cIt was working... Show More
tiphc_1376351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My program compiles with optimization.  But when I turn optimization off in Project->Build Settings->Synthesis Optimization Effort, the program fails ... Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Please, can you publish how to download cy_boot version 5.80 marked as "downloadable"?Many thanks,Viktor Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    i  have to say something terrible issue form creator 3.3 to creator 4.2,    For part#,  i can't download the hex file with creator4.2, but it's ok... Show More