Please arrange some repairing of miniprog

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
brgoc_293481
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Hello sir

PSoC programmer is very higher cost and no one in India are there who can repair this loader !!!

add some guideline if any problem occurs then what to do !!!
share some guideline of repairing it !!! 

and try for some instant solution from your developer only !!! if someone has an issue then try to put their problem in the community and after 2-3 week some try to give some solution and which was also not working so developer feeling very bed in this way

Some things is very best microchip only that why people switch to microchip and stay in microchip b'coz they have best support team and its programmer have lower cost and reparable also so

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please refer to the following KBA: Check Whether MiniProg3 is Working – KBA225380

Can you explain how the protection diode burned out, how did you have your Miniprog3 connected?

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You might consider using a Kitprog which is part of all the Prototyping Kits for only US$ 10 as you can see here.

Hello sir

thanks for the support !! but cypress must think ones about repairing of miniprog3 !!
they should share some part or schematic diagram so the developer should find the problem and try to solve it if possible

do you have any schematic of mini prog 3 if yes then please share on brijesh.gohel@ymail.com

I feel that microchip is far better than cypress by support, efficiency and loader repairing possibility in all way microchip is far better !!! 

0 Likes
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

What is the issue you are facing with the Miniprog3? Please elaborate so that we can get more insight into the issue.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes
brgoc_293481
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Hello sir

The MiniProg is a very sensitive device !!!

I am using one extant wire for a loader to a controller which has a connection like Vcc, gnd, xres, Clk, data as they support its work well most of the time but somehow ( don't why ) the just friction of sec. the loader does not work and the first protection diode is burned out that's the only things which not expectable !!! and before some time cypress provide the schematic of miniprog3 (I was downloaded so that why I know that ) but now a days cypress removing that bcoz cypress don't want that someone try to solving their solution by reference of their schematic bcoz cypress want business and if some success in solving or repairing mini prog then their mini prog reselling was being less  

mini prog cost is near about 5-5.5k inr which is very much high and by just one diode we need to replace full loader b'coz cypress does not want to be repairing they just need their profit

and no any other staff or supplier having an idea of solving the bug of miniprog3 I try to ask many to a supplier that find some solution for this try to create one repairing station in India so if anyone has issues like this then they can get a solution. every time buying a new loader is not a sufficient solution for a developer.

I am trying it from last 3-4 year and I have 3-4 loader which has the same problem and another way I have only one loader of microchip it having lower cost, it's working in every type of their controller and it's very rigid its never bing burn out or I never find any harmful pikit3 in my group also and everyone is very satisfied with that and anyhow if it has a problem then repairing is possible in India with very less expanse so client or developer have not spent more amount !!!

0 Likes

Please refer to the following KBA: Check Whether MiniProg3 is Working – KBA225380

Can you explain how the protection diode burned out, how did you have your Miniprog3 connected?

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

If I know that how the diode is burned out then i never do that again !!! i think it's very sensitive !!! nothing else i only connect mini prog by their given cable and using extension wire for loading !!!

0 Likes