PSoC FirstTouch Sample Code Build error help

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm tring to build the sample code I downloaded from the Cypress WEB for the PSoC FirstTouch kit, when I build I get 2 x errors:

Starting MAKE...
creating project.mk
C:\PROGRA~2\Cypress\PSOCDE~1\5.2\Common\CY110F~1\tools\make: *** No rule to make target `lib/G9FLE9~Y.INC'.  Stop.
C:\PROGRA~2\Cypress\PSOCDE~1\5.2\Common\CY110F~1\tools\make: *** No rule to make target `lib/G9FLE9~Y.INC', needed by `lib/obj/csd.o'.  Stop.

MF_CS_SLIDE - 2 error(s) 0 warning(s) 22:08:29

I'm at a loss as to what the error exactly means? It appears a lib file is missing? Any suggestions?

FC.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I cannot see from those messages what the problem may be. Can you please upload the complete project here, so that wwe can have a look at?

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob,

Thanks, attached is the zip file of the folder where I'm pointing PSoC Designer to.

FC.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The project compiles without any errors om my PC  (win7, Designer 5.2).

I would suggest you re-install your Designer (takes a bit of time) using the default paths (if you changed any). Sometimes non-ascii-characters in a path can lead to errors, so keep an eye on that.

Sorry, no better help

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob,

No worries, I didn't change any of the defaults so I'll uninstall & try again, thanks.

FC.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob,

It appears the problem may have been with the location of the sample code directory being on my NAS, when I copied the folder to MyDocuments it built ok!

Thanks FC.

0 Likes