PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3 project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MaWo_1214996
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

Hello,

I have used the Voltage Display project from the 050 Development Kit and updated it to the 049 Kit and it works.

Now I have created a new empty project manually and draw the schematic and copied the code from the main.c and it will not compile.

I think it have something to do with the device.h, but even after copying the device.h into the new project, it will not compile.

I have attached both projects, if someone can give me some hints where to look at, would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

In your new project (frontpanel.zip), change the #include <device.h> to #include <project.h> in main.c file and in the Schematic page, rename ADC_DelSig component to ADC. Then your project builds successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

In your new project (frontpanel.zip), change the #include <device.h> to #include <project.h> in main.c file and in the Schematic page, rename ADC_DelSig component to ADC. Then your project builds successfully.

0 Likes

Thank you,

now it can compile. I forgot to make sure the ADC has the same name as used in the main.c.

0 Likes