PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit CE22221 won't compile

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
roro_3364721
Level 1
Level 1

I read all the issues with CE222221 voice recorder will not compile posts.  I just downloaded it last week and tried to compile.  Did not compile clean.  Path incorrect on PDL 3.0.1.  Installed PDL3.1.0.  Changed the path in the build settings to the newly installed 3.1.0 PDL.  Compiled  and error on missing FreeRTOS.h header file.  Again when into build setting and under PDL setting set the Memory Management  to active under the FreeRTOS menu.  Clean and build now comes back with another error "Build error:y_stc_syspm_callback_params_t(aka strut <anonymous>) has no member named ''mode'.  Any ideas appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I tired downloaded the sample from

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce222221-psoc-6-mcu-voice-recorder

we needed 5 '2's instead of 4 '2's in the title.

To be safe, I copied the project to a new project with name ending today's data.

My PSoC Createor's setting "Tools > Options... "

000-Tool-Opeitons.JPG

To compile the project, I needed to do "Update Component" as components seemed to be outdated.

000-Update-Compoents.JPG

001-Component-Update-Tool.JPG

002-CUT-2.JPG

Then I could almost compile the project, but I needed to copy "cy_smif.cysmif" from the original project.

Except that I could compile the project without problem.

007-Built.JPG

Attached is the archive of my compiled project.

moto

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I tired downloaded the sample from

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce222221-psoc-6-mcu-voice-recorder

we needed 5 '2's instead of 4 '2's in the title.

To be safe, I copied the project to a new project with name ending today's data.

My PSoC Createor's setting "Tools > Options... "

000-Tool-Opeitons.JPG

To compile the project, I needed to do "Update Component" as components seemed to be outdated.

000-Update-Compoents.JPG

001-Component-Update-Tool.JPG

002-CUT-2.JPG

Then I could almost compile the project, but I needed to copy "cy_smif.cysmif" from the original project.

Except that I could compile the project without problem.

007-Built.JPG

Attached is the archive of my compiled project.

moto