PSOC 4: Shared code exported by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_66 is not identical to ....

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2457466
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi,

I Have a critical error which have popped up and I cant get rid of it. I have a project for a PSOC 4200 BLE MCU, where a use the upgradableStack project. I have added a new application project to this and I am getting this error:

Error: prj.M0266:
Shared code exported by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_66 is not identical to code expected by instance CyBle of component BLE_v3_66.
(App=psoc_creator)

This currently prevents us from exporting the project to eclipse, for further development at a critical stage in the project.

Any help is much appreciated !

regards,

Martin

0 Likes
1 Solution
user_2457466
Level 3
Level 3

There was a difference between the CyBle.cycsa file in the stack project and application project. Rebuilding (clean and build all projects ) did not help.

I had to manually delete the files from Generated_Source folder for both projects and then rebuild. Now they agree on the checksum .

I use PSoC Creator version 4.2. If it hasn't been changed in 4.3 or 4.4. Please ensure that the content of Generated_Source folder is deleted when performing the Clean action.

br,

Martin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Martin,

This thread had the same issue. Please check if it helps 🙂

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes
user_2457466
Level 3
Level 3

There was a difference between the CyBle.cycsa file in the stack project and application project. Rebuilding (clean and build all projects ) did not help.

I had to manually delete the files from Generated_Source folder for both projects and then rebuild. Now they agree on the checksum .

I use PSoC Creator version 4.2. If it hasn't been changed in 4.3 or 4.4. Please ensure that the content of Generated_Source folder is deleted when performing the Clean action.

br,

Martin

0 Likes