How to call PSoCProgrammer.exe with command?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
boluc_389386
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need call PSoCProgrammer.exe in LabVIEW, if PSoCProgrammer.exe can call by command, please tell me how to use, just like:

PSoCProgrammer.exe aaa.hex ......

thanks

Boone

0 Likes
1 Solution
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Evgeniy,

I saw both .vi and .cpp files in your attached. If you will use LabView, Cpp_Ex.pp is not required.

You can refer the example in Programming with KitProg2/MiniProg3 Using LabVIEW™ - KBA218796

Thanks,

Ryan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Hi Evgeniy,

At first thanks for you help.

I have can open port and erase, but checksum and program and verify, I still don't know how to do.

it use PSoC4 in the sample, I use KitProg/1C1A079B031F7400, so could you get me some help at this point?

Thanks

Boone

0 Likes

This is too hard for me.

You will have to study the PSoC Programmer COM User Guide.

and use examples from the directory ... \ Cypress \ Programmer \ Examples \ Programming

as a reference code to configure Invoke Node

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I tried to use Cpp_Ex.cpp as an example, but it is not finished and has errors.

While this is all I could.

0 Likes
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Evgeniy,

I saw both .vi and .cpp files in your attached. If you will use LabView, Cpp_Ex.pp is not required.

You can refer the example in Programming with KitProg2/MiniProg3 Using LabVIEW™ - KBA218796

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes

Thanks Everyone,

It can working now, but I think there are have some different between CYCKIT059 and CYCKIT002 on RST, and different version software have some different.

I'm hesitant to switch to Cypress.

0 Likes