Error Using One Channel of ADC SAR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm working on a PSoC 4 project where I need to use the ADC for one signal. However, I get the following error during the analog placement step of the build: "Net 'Net_575' is connected to an analog mux but is not connected to another component." I have noticed that Net_575 does not exist in my schematic. I also get warnings about the analog terminals on the ADC being unconnected. The build is successful if I connect analog pins to every channel. 

I have disabled all the other channels except for the one I want to use. Is there another setting that needs to change in order to only use one ADC channel? I'm using PSoC Creator  3.3 CP3 (3.3.0.9604) and the ADC_SAR_SEQ_P4 component's version is 1.10.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Just set the number of channels for the ADC (on the channels tab) to 1 (one) and reconnect the input pin.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Welcome in the forum, Ryan.

Can you please post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your quick response.

I have attached a sample project that exhibits the same issue as my project.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Just set the number of channels for the ADC (on the channels tab) to 1 (one) and reconnect the input pin.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I knew that it was something simple that I was overlooking. Thanks!

0 Likes