Custom component macro, incomplatible component present on P4 and P5LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

Hi,

In Creator 4.0 i can do a custom component macro using UDBs (a SPI Master to be precise), this macro worked for PSoC4 and PSoC5LP devices, now after installing Creator 4.1, that macro seems like the attached image.

So to fix it now i have to add the two macros, one for PSoC4 and a copy of the macro for PSoC5LP, not very annoying but now i have to do the same changes in two files instead of just one.

0 Likes
1 Solution
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi Carlos,

I believe the schematics macros you had created is a 'generic'. As you might have noticed while creating new libraries the generic option is removed. This might be the issue you are facing. 

Thanks

Jobin GT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi Carlos,

I believe the schematics macros you had created is a 'generic'. As you might have noticed while creating new libraries the generic option is removed. This might be the issue you are facing. 

Thanks

Jobin GT

0 Likes
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

Hi Jobin,

Yes, i noticed that generic macros are not available, just wanted to create another library project and now i have to choose what CPU is the target, thanks for the reply i thought i did "broke" the component.

0 Likes