Creator gets stuck while building project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
OtGo_1311741
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

Hi, I need help with Psoc Creator. I have a CY8C5888LTI-LP097 evaluation board. The project I'm working have two Glitch Filters. When I try to build the project using the glitch length samples set to 2, the build is successful. But if I change the glitch length samples to 9, the build gets stuck in the "Synthesis" step. I have tested both 3.1 and 3.3 versions of Psoc Creator and Windows 7. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks,

Otniel

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Otniel

I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly. At top of this page Design support -> Create a Support Case. You will get a reply shortly. Consider attaching a workspace archive to the case (Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.)

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Otniel

I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly. At top of this page Design support -> Create a Support Case. You will get a reply shortly. Consider attaching a workspace archive to the case (Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.)

Bob

0 Likes

Thanks! I'll do as you say.

0 Likes
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hello,

Posting the resolution from the case:
The issue is due to the availability of resources.
In datasheet, resource requirement for glitch filter is: 

[[{"fid":"228986","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"135","width":"695","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

1. N - Signal width; L - Filtering length

The corresponding project is having signal width greater than 8

Thanks and Regards
JOBIN 

OtGo_1311741
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

Thanks for the explanation.  I modified the design so there is enough resources now.  But in fact, there is an issue with the compiler, as the Technical Support told me.  The compiler should give the results in a couple of minutes, either successful or fail.  The compiling time of my design was more than three hours.  They will check this issue with the program.

0 Likes