Creator beta 5..

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        It is announced on psoc sw page that creator 1.0 beta 5 is available.. but download button link to download beta 4.1// beta 5 is realy avaliable (where)?   
0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Today i see that any notes about beta 5 was deleted... (( main problem that i cant find component catalog (in which many components have vershion 2.0 /spim v2.0 for example from spi example project EP56212/) and i think that catalog in "beta 5" (which isn't avaliable) ((   
0 Likes
TeHe_281121
Level 3
Level 3

It's Here!!!!

Use the update manager to get the latest PSoC Creator beta.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've installed PSoC Creator Beta 5.0 today.  Reregistered Keil as requested, and updated all of the components in my design.  But when I try "Clean and Build", I simply get this message:

--------------- Rebuild Started: 09/01/2010 14:14:27 Project: EE_BlueTooth, Configuration: DP8051 Keil 8.16 Debug ---------------

--------------- Rebuild Failed: 09/01/2010 14:14:28 ---------------

with no indication of what the problem is.  Anyone else having this problem?  Did I miss a step somewhere?  Are others succeeding?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a few other projects that work fine with Beta 5 ... must be my fault somewhere.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for all the posts ... 

I copied the project I was having trouble with (copy/paste the schematics, added copies of the old sources) and it's working fine with Beta 5 now. False alarm.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        i can't use CY update manager becouse my internet link is very bad and slow.. i update creator only from installing new version from ISO   
0 Likes