Configure Clock, PWM......

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

When configuring a clock it would be nice if user can enter

period vs frequency, with S, mS, and uS alongide entry window.

Same for any other related UDB functions, and add a computed

duty cycle message in config window for the PWM.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

That should be a easy one to implement. But would love them to fix this forum as well.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

That is a different department within Cypress. The Creator and Developer software team is eager to absorb error reports, suggestions for improvement and whishes for new modules. On the other hand they are able to help with hints, workarounds and announcements of changes - very transparent and easy to live with!

Compare that to the web-department team and I really question ...  Well, I am a guest in this forum, so I keep my mouth shut.

Anyone of the Web-Team visiting the "Embedded World" in Nürnberg at February 26th? I'd really like to talk to him / her.

Bob

0 Likes
RobynW
Employee
Employee
5 likes given First comment on blog 10 likes received

Got the request entered.

Yes the SW development team and our web/IT team are completely different departments.  The software team appreciates all the feedback and even though we can't get to everything we do try to hit the main pain points.  We've got several new people on our web/IT team and they've been making some significant headway.  The keyword search (upper right) for example had a major infrastructure update.  It's made my searching on cypress.com much more efficient.

Hopefully we'll get a couple more of those types of improvements in soon.

-Robyn

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear that. Looking forward for a more user friendly forum.

0 Likes