BLE project always has Immediate Alert and Device Information but not my services

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SuMa_296631
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

I am trying to create a minimal BLE app for the CYBLE-416045-02. I amusing the latest PSoC Creator and PDL V3.1.1.

The problem I am having is that when the app runs, it broadcasts the 'Immediate Alert' and 'Device Information' services. However these are NOT defined in the BLE component.

The 'device name' is correct.

It seems as though it is correctly picking up the GAP settings but not the GATT settings.

I've tried to uninstall the PSoC Creator and all other programs and reinstall them; the Updater tools shows everything at the latest version.

I've tried to create a new project; delete everything else from the workspace; delete all of the workspaces to see if there was some strange cross-over from some other application. Nothing stops the created app form just having the 2 services that I don't mention and none of the ones I do!

I've attached an archive of my app.

This is driving me nuts (and slowing down my work!).

ANy pointers as to what I'm doing wrongly would be appreciated.

Susan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello Susan,

At my end, I'm not seeing any 'Immediate Alert' or 'Device Information' services in the Advertising data. Could you please send screenshot of your broadcasting data ? 

Please check with the 'CE220046_GATT_Out' code example project in the PSoC Creator and let me know your observations.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello Susan,

At my end, I'm not seeing any 'Immediate Alert' or 'Device Information' services in the Advertising data. Could you please send screenshot of your broadcasting data ? 

Please check with the 'CE220046_GATT_Out' code example project in the PSoC Creator and let me know your observations.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

I tried to expand the archived file and run that and, of course, it runs as expected.

Please forget about this thread until I can reliably reproduce the problem (hopefully I can't!) in teh way that I could when I created the archive and created this thread.

Sigh (too many late nights perhaps!)

Sorry for the 'noise'

Susan

0 Likes