API's not generating properly psoc 4.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Jweaver
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

After building a project which has Amux1 and other components,  The API for Amux1_Start() is not available (same for other components).  There's Amux1_Stop(),  and in my other projects there is the _Start();  but not here.  Why would this be????

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi

From your image I observe that you are typing Amux1_St at line#17 which is out side the main() function. Hence PSoC Creator is listing only the Amux1_Stop as it's a macro.

Now try typing Amux1_St at line#28 (inside the main() function) and you will see Amux1_Start() API in the code editor.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jweaver
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

If I copy one component at a time into another project file, the API's are generated properly.  If I continue until I have the EXACT top-level design,  the APIs are generated properly for every  component.   BUT if I copy the entire original top-level design and then paste it into a new project,  I get the same problem;  no _Start() API's are generated.

0 Likes

FYI,  I made sure it was set as the active project, and it was definitely building from the correct file.

0 Likes

I opened your project, updated the components (was requestedt) and compiled without any errors. Seems as if something in project dependencies  (menu) might be wrong. Which Creator version are you using? I've got 4.1 and 4.2

Bob

0 Likes
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi

From your image I observe that you are typing Amux1_St at line#17 which is out side the main() function. Hence PSoC Creator is listing only the Amux1_Stop as it's a macro.

Now try typing Amux1_St at line#28 (inside the main() function) and you will see Amux1_Start() API in the code editor.

srds-  that was it,  Brilliant.   Thanks a lot

0 Likes