my kit can not be programed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViSh_3577471
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi :

I have  two CY8KIT-062-BLE.One of them was behaving normally,but the other one  can not be programed.  I  have uploaded some pictures of the problem. Help!

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can restore the PSoC 5 inside KP2 firmware with following the steps described in chapter 10.2.2 Restore PSoC 5LP KitProg2 using MiniProg3 in KP2 user guide - https://www.cypress.com/file/225961/download,

or upgrade the inside KP2 firmware to KP3 with following the steps described in chapter 10.2.1.1 Restore PSoC 5LP Factory Program Using PSoC Programmer.

If both above methods are invalid, you may need to request a DVK replacement from your purchase channel.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

What's the DVK board Rev marked on the board reverse side? Please note the SW6 on board should be on position "PSoC 6 BLE", and SW7 on position "VDDD/KITPROG2".

For PSoC 6 programming, recommand you to upgrade the KitProg2 firmware to KitProg3 through clicking "Upgrade Firmware" button under "Utilities" tag in PSoC Programmer.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

The sw5/sw6/sw7 position is right,and I had clicked the upgrade firmware button before,but the firmware still remain at KitProg2  version,then I closed all software expect Cypress IDE ,but it still not work.Meanwhile,I have another PSoC6-062-BLE kit and it can be worked in KitProg2.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

You can restore the PSoC 5 inside KP2 firmware with following the steps described in chapter 10.2.2 Restore PSoC 5LP KitProg2 using MiniProg3 in KP2 user guide - https://www.cypress.com/file/225961/download,

or upgrade the inside KP2 firmware to KP3 with following the steps described in chapter 10.2.1.1 Restore PSoC 5LP Factory Program Using PSoC Programmer.

If both above methods are invalid, you may need to request a DVK replacement from your purchase channel.

0 Likes