connect Arduino to PSoc 6 and transmit Blutooth

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
IaCa_4674211
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Looking for guidance as to how to connect an Arduino device to PSoc 6 and transmit data over Blutooth,

Kind Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Yes, PSoC4 devices are available with BLE support (PSoC 4 Bluetooth Smart (cypress.com)). Example projects for PSoC4 BLE devices are available at: PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub​. You can use them as a reference to write your own application.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

As per my understanding, you want to implement communication between PSoC6 and Arduino devices over BLE. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

PSoC6 will be able to communicate with any other devices supporting BLE protocol. To help you further with this query, we need to know more details. could you please provide more details about your requirement and application? How do you want to configure PSoC6 device? as a peripheral or a central device?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes

Hi Sudheesh, No, I am connecting an Arduino device to the Psoc 6, then communicating with another device, sorry for not explaining fully,

Kind regards

0 Likes

Hello,

Sorry, I am still not clear about your requirement.

1. Is your requirement to send data from Arduino to PSoC6 and transmit it over BLE from PSoC6? If yes, how are you planning to send data from Arduino to PSoC6?
  2. Are you using any of our evaluation boards for PSoC6?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes

Hi Sudheesh, I was intending to send data via Tx Rx, but looks possible I do not require an Arduino to send commands, I was intending to use PsoC 6, but discovered the PSoC 4 is available with Blutooth, I will be ordering one shortly,

Kind Regards

0 Likes

Hello,

Yes, PSoC4 devices are available with BLE support (PSoC 4 Bluetooth Smart (cypress.com)). Example projects for PSoC4 BLE devices are available at: PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub​. You can use them as a reference to write your own application.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes

Hi Sudheesh, I just received the PSoC 4100s Plus Prototyping kit today!

Kind regards

0 Likes

Hello,

Are you facing any issues to use PSoC 4100s kit?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes