Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ArBh_290401
PSoC™ 6

Please reply to the problem as mentioned in the subject.

Regards.

A R Bhattacharya

SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 6
I am using PSoC Creator 4.2 to write a BLE application for a CYBLE-416045-02 and the basics are all working very well.Of the 3 custom services I have,... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I created two PSoC Creator 4.3 projects in one workspace for the PSoC6 CYBLE-416045-02 on PC "A". I'm also using PDL 3.10.In both projects, I use ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I've just uploaded a dual project workspace that could be instructional to those getting familiar with BLE features.  These projects concentrate sp... Show More
KaAn_4627896
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I'm trying to use the Cypress API SPI_1_SetActiveSlaveSelect-function, on a CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 using PSoC Creator 4.2 with PDL 3.1.1.The component n... Show More
AnLa_289971
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to gauge the various amounts of current drawn in the PSOC under the various modes of operation. There is LP, ULP, Active, Sleep, Deep Slee... Show More
BrVa_4472456
PSoC™ 6
Is there a way to disable the TOC2 validity check within Flashboot during the boot sequence? I know there's a way to disable the app verification, wan... Show More
KeEv_4623571
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Forgive me if this is a duplicate or stupid question, but for some reason I cannot find it in the PDFs. Motivation:We have a sensor that generat... Show More
AnWu_1380616
PSoC™ 6
Some time ago, it was reported that SweynTooth Bluetooth vulnerability will affect the security of PSOC4_BLE,PSOC6_BLE, may I ask if we have fixed thi... Show More
KaKi_1384211
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Please let me know the release date of Flash2MB products of PSoC61 and PSoC62.Thanks and regards, Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.