Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

NiRo_4598436
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,My goal: Integrating an SDCard and putting on a "FAT" filesystem on a PSoC 6.But what I find (or not find) is, that, according to Migrating from PSOC5 to PSOC6, with emFile... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to place/connect a VDAC block in Psoc 6. The output of the VDAC output is set to "unbuffered to pin". The pin is an analog pin.I have prett... Show More
ScKi_1600301
PSoC™ 6
Everything related to ModusToolBox and mBed seem to revolve around only the devkits.  MTB seems to be very immature on configuring a device compared t... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
To all,I've upload to the Community code share forum a set of custom components that should ease the creation of Terminal user interfaces.Terminal Support Component Library... Show More
FlNa_4259441
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Is there any example of an UDP broadcaster for the PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit? The available examples for Modus Toolbox include only TCP client... Show More
AlVy_2459421
PSoC™ 6
Hi everybody, originally I was thinking to use announced PSoC 64 that should combine BLE5 with large memory and strong peripheral devices of PSoC 62 l... Show More
DoMc_1557901
PSoC™ 6
I have looked up the release notes which state that the latest rev of this kit is *E.Can anyone tell me what kit revision Rev11 with CY8C6347BZI-BLD53... Show More
ArBh_290401
PSoC™ 6
I am unable to make the switchover from  KitProg3(CMSIS DAP) to KitProg2  working. Is it possible to download the example program CE222221 to the CY8C... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
Hello..I would like to know if there is any fully functioning library for PSoC  BLE using the PSoC Creator 4.3 IDE.EDIT: I have found this link. PSoC 6 Peripheral Driver Library: SD Host (SD Host Controller)... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
HelloI am using PSoC 63 BLE and this function to get the bdAddress of the connected peer devices.//Print the Connected Device BT Address            cy... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.