Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'm running SPI with DMA like this:I'm transferring blocks of 512 bytes (reading and writing to SD card), and sometimes I don't care about the transmi... Show More
ScottKerstein
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Easy repeatable with Creator, difficult to describe.   Due to minor customer code addition, I can not upload workspace to community.CY8CPROTO-06... Show More
JaWa_4152831
PSoC™ 6
operating system: WINDOWS 10IDE: PSoC creator 4.2MCU: CYBLE-416045-02I am trying to program the CYBLE-416045-02 proramming will fail during erasing of... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'm looking at this:__STATIC_INLINE void Cy_RTC_SyncFromRtc(void){    uint32_t interruptState;        interruptState = Cy_SysLib_EnterCriticalSection(... Show More
AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
I want to store some configuration in the sflash and lock the debug port using the efuse. I have read that if the debug port is locked, writing to the... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I have a question on this discussion: Re: Do DMA triggers work on trigger level change or just on trigger level itself? 3. Re: Do DMA triggers work on trigger level change or just on trigger level itself?BragadeeshV_41... Show More
AyKo_4382201
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm using CYBLE-416045-02 and want to change Uart baud rate during run time.Please help.Thank you Show More
AnBr_3203316
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,I would like to know if is there anything different in the usage of the BootloaderUtils.dll for the use with PSoC 6 devices. We are trying to... Show More
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
I have a customer working with the CYBLE-416045-EVAL stick and has upgraded the programmer to KitProg3 in order to work within his Keil uVision enviro... Show More
NiCr_4063401
PSoC™ 6
Hi guys,I've been seeing some strange behavior on a few of my boards. The DAPLINK drive will suddenly just stop showing up. I've tried hitting SW3 for... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.