Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi, In the below code I have tried to trigger an interrupt when the GPIO pin goes to low. I have understood that all the interrupt sources that are av... Show More
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
I have few questions on the below screenshot. Screenshot is taken from PSOC6 Wifi-BT Schematic.1. What is meant by No Load in the below schematics?2. ... Show More
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi There,I have few questions. I am new to embedded programming. I got the Pioneer Kit. Completed hello world program ( Blinking LED ). But I am not s... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 6
您好!请问下PSOC6   BGA封装的开发板套件用的是几层板   ?我若选择好了PSOC6 BGA封装的型号,能否最后绘制成4层板?谢谢。Hello!How many layers does the PSOC6 BGA development board package use?If I choo... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ 6
Greetings!This is a general product question.  When I'm using the PSOC6 (specifically, the 062 BLE Pioneer kit) in Creator, why doesn't the PSOC6 have... Show More
paulbart1234
PSoC™ 6
Hi -All of the examples for PSoC 6 RSA seem to demonstrate the use of 2048-bit RSA keys.Some of the PDL docs mention 4096 bits ("Also referred to as P... Show More
MiPi_3762791
PSoC™ 6
I'm running the default demo of Cypress's AWS FreeRTOS after following the instructions in: Getting Started with Amazon FreeRTOS and PSoC62 + 43xxx An... Show More
PaGy_1246781
PSoC™ 6
Hello All,I would like to measure the voltage at pin VDDA.  On page 18 of the CY8C63x6/7 data sheet it states that the Capsense ADC can measure VDDA a... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
Hello When will the SD card file system for CYBLE-416045-02 be released?If it has already been released, please let me know the reference material.Bes... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to create a custom app0/app1 pair that are compatible with BLE over-the-air (OTA) device firmware updates (DFUs),uses a dual core configur... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.