Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, In one of my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W boards I had to break apart the KitProg3 in order to program a custom board I had built. That worked fine. I made... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi.  I'm using Modustoolbox to run the example AnyCloud_MQTT_Client with AWS on the board CY8CPROTO-062-4343W. I modified the example just to update t... Show More
HappyPotamus
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello everyone, this is my second question on this lovely community. If the person who had helped in my previous question sees this, I posted this in ... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I have a CY8CMOD-062-4343W evaluation board that I'm trying to get up and running in Modus Toolbox for a BLE project.  I started with the BLE_C... Show More
YSJE_3566666
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello. I am testing with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. Threre is an emWIN_TFT_FreeRTOS example, but the bitmap image is displayed slowly. I'm not sure if it's ... Show More
PaGy_1246781
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello All, I have a project using PSoC63 in which the Vdd (and Vdda) varies from 2.1 to 2.5 V.  I am using the Scanning SAR ADC as follows: Different... Show More
Panometric
PSoC 6 MCU
I'm looking for general guidance on Psoc6 device security. AN22111 seems titled correctly, but is no longer published. Is there something new in the w... Show More
LuDi_2288466
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I am using CYBLE-416045-02 modul which sends and receives some values over BLE from App and in particular I started from example project CE2209... Show More
BrVa_4472456
PSoC 6 MCU
Is the vector unit capable of running when the actual CPU is in sleep or deep sleep? What are the approximate timings for ECDSA signing and verificat... Show More
JCD
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello,     Question 1:Where can I configure the generated .map file (memory map)?      Question 2:I want to count the size of ROM and RAM occupied by ... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels