Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

LvJian
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using CYBLE-416045-02.Currently having an issues providing OTA functionality to iOS app, because, after bonding to application, when it jumps... Show More
jaCh_4620446
PSoC™ 6

Can Psoc6 be transplanted to embedded Linux?

Has anyone ported Linux to PSoC6?

Thank you

David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
hi  Cypress:    can you help to provide the CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 with CY8CKIT-028-TFT Demo with emwin? i use emWin_OLED_FreeRTOS demo but it can't work... Show More
BrVa_4679381
PSoC™ 6
I'm running the PSoC 63 and I'm attempting to blow eFuse protections for my application to enable to full secure boot flow and it seems to NOT boot in... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
HelloI am compiling a project that incorporates DFU via Bluetooth. The Project compiles successfully with no problems at all. Now, I am merging this p... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
To work around my issues with Cy_SCB_SPI_Transfer()  not working for large blocks of data at 4x oversampling, I am going to implement a DMA route for ... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I know that the PSoC6 BLE support the Bluetooth 5.0.The Bluetooth 5.0 support long range(+ 20 dBm)Does the lineup of the PSoC6 BLE have long ran... Show More
PrMa_4715901
PSoC™ 6
Recently I was working on a project to display multiple bitmaps on the TFT screen of CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT. But soon I realized that the converted image... Show More
TaTa_2447651
PSoC™ 6
I have implemented an encrypted bootloader using PSoC63 and referring to the sample source project in CE222802.In addition to this, I would like to su... Show More
Amar_Hiremath
PSoC™ 6
HI I want control the buzzer using the pwm i have used this example code https://community.cypress.com/message/243067#243067.using this buzzer is comi... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.