Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm running a PSOC6 system with BLE and RTOS. I am trying to get the BLE stack to stop advertising. It seemed like a simple call to Cy_BLE_GAPP_StopAd... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Neither PSoC Creator 4.3 nor ModusToolbox 2.2 appears to support PSoCs with more than 9 SCBs. There is at least one part in production that has 13 SCB... Show More
StSc_1311791
PSoC™ 6
When I execute following command I get an error.  See attached log.  The init and create-keys commands worked as expected.cysecuretools --target CY8CK... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I am using VDDD=3.3V, VDDIO0,VDDIO1,VDDA=1.8V, 1.1V LDO internal regulator, no external crystals and the deep sleep current is 15uA higher than in hib... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 6
If you wish to use and SDCard with PSOC6, take a look at the following link:  http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html We are successfully using this... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I have an application that has some I2C communication in it that I am setting up to be an app in a bootloadable project.Everything works before I set ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
Has anyone ever used the Unit Module Testing tool Tessy with PSoc Creator and PSOC 6. We are trying but haven't be able to configure things correctly ... Show More
MiBe_1782216
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I try to use the DFU-UART with a PSOC61 with one CM4 core.But it did not work. Compiling and burning is working without error, but debugging is not... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
Following the instructions here: Generate Combined Hex File for PSoC 6 MCU Basic Device Firmware Update - KBA227138Generate Combined Hex File for PSoC 6 MCU Basic Device Firmware Update - KBA227138... Show More
MaWa_4506761
PSoC™ 6
I have been using Cy_SysLib_Delay() to wait. In my effort to use more MBedOS calls, I found wait_ms. In trying to use it, I've found some sort of conf... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.