Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

MaWa_4506761
PSoC™ 6
I have been using Cy_SysLib_Delay() to wait. In my effort to use more MBedOS calls, I found wait_ms. In trying to use it, I've found some sort of conf... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 6
In the PSOc Creator thermometer example (CE218138_BLE_Thermometer_RTOS) , they use 2 separately pins that are physically connected externally. Is this... Show More
MaWa_4506761
PSoC™ 6
In the Modus Toolbox 1.1 PDL library, these two functions are described. The documents found in https://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/multi-counter-watchdog-mcwdtpdl... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm working on a PSOC6 project using FreeRTOS and emWin.I really would like to boost the performance of the overall system, so I tried setting the com... Show More
ThLe_297461
PSoC™ 6
Hello Community, Hello Cypress Masters,I am working on a PSoC 6 Project which implements the CYBLE-41604-02 Module ( for faster development )Programmi... Show More
Oxanagig3
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am designing the DFU host on one Cypress MCU to bootload the other PSoC 6 MCU, as far as I know, there is no example code nor any explanation ... Show More
MaWa_4506761
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a PSOC62 cy8c6247bzi_d54. I'm using Modus Toolbox v1.1 and cannot currently upgrade.I'm trying to sort out an issue where a GPIO interrupt h... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
HelloWe are developing with CYBLE-416045-02 with built-in PSoc6.The product is battery-powered and repeats Deep Sleep Mode and Active Mode to reduce c... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 63 has a smaller BGA package (116-BGA) available than PSoC 61 or 62.Can the PSoC 63 be designed in with the BLE radio disabled such that complian... Show More
joel_4789771
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to define an IoT application on a real combustion engine,  allocated on an area showing a temperature lower than 125 ºC (Peltier cells), a... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.