Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Roger
PSoC™ 6
The question is almost the same as in this other thread, but some moderator just blocked it and he said to me to open a new thread..., since I have to... Show More
BuHa_1507271
PSoC™ 6
The PSoC 6 literature says these MCU's support "two PDM channels".   (I assume this actually means the device support one PDM port, which can interfac... Show More
user_3671066
PSoC™ 6
Can i clear the memory when i am done writing to it ? I am trying to transmit data over several characteristics using the cy smart app and writing asc... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to get a Microsoft Windows App to pair with a CYBLE-416045-02 module using pin confirmation. I can successfully pair with the module using... Show More
KeSh_1984591
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone, I am currently programming on PSOC CY8C6137BZI-F54 . My majority work is for the analog DAC and current source. I tried making the schema... Show More
AyZo_4728016
PSoC™ 6
Hi There,I am using PSOC6 to communicate with a controller board over UART. I am using TXS 0104 between the PSOC6 micro and the RS422 driver. The mess... Show More
ArCh_4795556
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm a college student using a Cypress CY8CPROTO-063-BLE (PSoC6) board for a course, this is my first time working with this board. I was trying ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi.My project uses a PSoC 6 to drive an external ADC device. The ADC requires a clock source, and I'm using the PSoC 6 to generate that clock via a PL... Show More
MaWo_2683956
PSoC™ 6
I connected a PDM Mic(IM69D120) with my PSoC6, I want to save the PCM data to RAM by DMA, and I use the sample code CE220762,but I found when I cutoff... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 6
Dear Cypress,One of my customer has been developing their product using PSoC 6 (CY8C6136BZI-F14).Their product will use both USB and I2S and they want... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.