Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
dpugaz
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi all,   I have a CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT dev kit and recently have come across a persistent annoying error even during compilation of a sample applicati... Show More
efor
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello All, I am reaching out as I have been having some trouble while using the UDB document tool in the component creator. I am trying to get the cou... Show More
Niek
PSoC 6 MCU
  Hey, How do I add a custom font to the emwin library and GUI? I have generated a .c file from a font using the Segger font converter. But I can't ge... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, I had to enable the continuous scanning myself in HAL library to get the ADC running continuously. I have modified the library mtb_shared\mtb-hal-... Show More
JCD
PSoC 6 MCU
Originally, there was no problem. Suddenly, the code could not be downloaded. The following is info:   Started by GNU MCU EclipseOpen On-Chip Debugger... Show More
JCD
PSoC 6 MCU
Originally very normal, suddenly unable to download the code, the following is the console display info?   Started by GNU MCU EclipseOpen On-Chip Debu... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi. I'm using a CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board (CYBLE-416045-02 chip). It has no SDHC block. One SCB SPI bus is shared between a CAN-FD controller and a simp... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC 6 MCU
I'm still working on trying to get my DFU working on a CYBLE-416045-02 module. The system seems to work with CySmart all the way up to when the newly ... Show More
BiMa_2659891
PSoC 6 MCU
HI Cypress Team,   I am using Part#  CY8C624ABZI-S2D44 . and wanted to interface digital microphone. Where the confusion was which pins can be used fo... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC 6 MCU
I opened Modus Toolbox Eclipse IDE in a new workspace then selected "New Application" then expanded the PSoC 6 BSPs  and selected CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels