Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
Hello Humidity ranges are specified in the data sheet for BLE-equipped modules such as CYBLE-416045-02. However, there is no specified humidity range ... Show More
NiLe_4796031
PSoC™ 6
Currently Cy_SCB_UART_PutArrayBlocking takes a "void * buffer" to point to the data to output. Is it possible that it will write through this pointer?... Show More
Oxanagig3
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am using a PSoC6 to interact with a serial flash, and I have encountered a bus fault using the library. The fault happens in the Cy_SMIF_Tra... Show More
JoYa_4324706
PSoC™ 6
Hi all,I am using CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board and had some issue with clock settings. I converted my project to Keil and it ran into the forever loop in C... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
I have found signed elf and hex in the CE219521_PSoC_6_MCU_GPIO_Interrupt01.cydsn code examples directory after built. What is it? CE219521_PSoC_6_MCU... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
PSoC dual cpu
solved msg Solved
For PSoC 62 do I need have always two project with two main.c ? The resulting code is one hex file? (I'm using PSoC creator) Show More
ersc_4728176
PSoC™ 6
Dear sirs,   I am having trouble with the attached schematic design. The fitter fails due to the following errors: Error: mpr.M0142: Invalid connectio... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am trying to build a basic SPI code. I included 2 SPI's in the M4, one as master, the second as slave and wired them together using ... Show More
Soram
PSoC™ 6
In modus toolbox is there any program that i can run to connect psoc6 wifi-bt with IBM Watson cloud? I've successfully connected psoc6 WiFi-bt which i... Show More
RaMu_4639021
PSoC™ 6
We use Tickless Low power features in FreeRTOS to sleep/deepsleep when the system is idle. We want to go sleep/deepsleep in critical section so that s... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.