Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

fmfm_590656
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am learning PSoC6 from the PSoC6 101 video tutorial series . From the PSoC 6 - 1-1-Introduction Alan Hawse told that PSoC6 chapters contains ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I've been trying to get my BLE over-the-air (OTA) device firmware update (DFU) to work. My bootloader is just a stripped down version of the CE16767 e... Show More
dodo0822
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to adapt this code example to our design requirements. We are currently running this code example on PSoC 6 BLE prototyping kit (CY8CPROTO-... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to implement something like this: Preserving debugging breadcrumbs across reboots in Cortex-M on CM4 in a CY8C6347BZI-BLD53. However, I'm u... Show More
Soram
PSoC™ 6
I'm using psoc6-wifi-bt (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT) ,  Any Cloud MQTT Client to connect to IBM cloud so does MQTT client in modus toolbox uses SNI(server na... Show More
WiFl_1166056
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to transfer data via UART into an FTDI USBUART cable at ~1MBaud.  This works good except the receive buffer overflows, causing data loss. ... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ 6
I am using the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE kit with an external ADC (the ADS8556-EVAL kit), and an isolated gate driver to drive the attached circuit. I know th... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'd like to use some flash memory for storing fault data, and I was hoping that it would persist across resets. However, when I run CE220120 and look ... Show More
benjaminpaik
PSoC™ 6
I want to port one of my existing projects from an STM32 to a PSOC 6 MCU which implements an HID USB interface that communicates with a desktop applic... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm looking for CapSense and MagSense documention like Timer, Counter, and PWM (TCPWM) in PSoC 6 MCU: CY8C61x6, CY8C61x7 Architecture Technical Re... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.