Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
The CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board is being used with hibernate and periodic alarms to save system power.  The RTC is producing the expected alarms and the h... Show More
dlprobst
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am very new to the world of BTLE, but have a large background in electrochemistry. I am currently curious about trying to power the PSOC6 pu... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I want to know the CPU current of the PSoC61 series, but the datasheet only has information about dual-core device (why?). Please tell me the C... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Hi:    Why the device nane , the defined symbols field of C/C++ compiler can't change synchronously When I change the  devices from CY8C624ABZI-D44 to... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
In PSoC 6 MCU with BLE: CY8C63x6, CY8C63x7 Architecture TRM, Document No. 002-18176 Rev. *H, section 25.6 SCB Interrupts, it says: "Note: To avoid bei... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
Hello Questions related to this thread. https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-6-MCU/The-contents-of-the-HEX-file-are-different/m-p/266218#M9358 Custom... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
https://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-6-microcontrollers-32-bit-arm-cortex-m4m0   No devices appear on PSoC 64 product selector.   Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I need to create a simple LCD display like the one in the photo, but with the PSOC 6.       But I couldn't quite understand the LCD interface... Show More
DaBr_4777916
PSoC™ 6
Testing BLE connection links between devices using the PSoC6 MCU.  The connection range (i.e. distance at which supervision timeout occurs) appears to... Show More
Soram
PSoC™ 6
Hi, in mqtt client anycloud is there a way to change the publishInfo.pPayload value in publisher_task.c file so that I can send numerical value instea... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.