Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

johnspeth
PSoC™ 6
Can anyone tell me the execution context of the callback function passed to Cy_BLE_Start()? Is it the same execution context as Cy_BLE_ProcessEvents()... Show More
Andre_lyl
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am doing a project with PSoC 63 BLE pioneer kit and WS2812b LED matrix. And I found alan has posted a tutorial about how to control WS2812 wi... Show More
ArtDev
PSoC™ 6
Hello,i'm trying to develop an Ionic application.One of the functionality is the Firmware Update.Do you know if anyone already develop an application ... Show More
dpugaz
PSoC™ 6
I'm running into problems with a PsoC Creator Project using the CY8C6247BZI-D54 MCU. Basically I have two I2C buses that we are using for a design usi... Show More
GiLi
PSoC™ 6
Hi Cypress, I recently upgrade to the Creator 4.4 and PDL 3.1.3, which are all the latest, see below. Then I am creating the ADC block for my sensors... Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 6

what is maximum number of reflow for CY8C6247FDI-D02T?

BR

gdisimino
PSoC™ 6
Hi everybody. Hi have made my own board with CYBLE-416045-02. I have put on V_Backup pin a 3V battery. When I remove VDD (in the schematic VCC_3.3_CYB... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I'm currently finalizing a hardware design using the PScC6 Creator module and want to know if any of the available IO pins can be used to wake the PSo... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello all, I am currently using a psoc CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 to do some very high speed SPI transfers at 25MHz and have come across some interesting behav... Show More
FaBa_506136
PSoC™ 6
  Hello everybody, Is it possible to implement the Eddystone beacon in both transmission and reception?Are there any examples available for this modul... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.