Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
SaMa_4682226
PSoC 6 MCU
I have a Psoc 6 I2C master.  The desired frequency is 100kHz.  The configuration window says the actual frequency is 96kHz, SCB clock 1548kHz.  With a... Show More
Lambert_li
PSoC 6 MCU

Dear CY

请问PSOC6对256点FFT支持的怎么样?

StKr_1203736
PSoC 6 MCU
Build environment: PSoC Creator 4.4, Windoze 7, PDL 3.1.3Target Hardware: CY8PROTO-063-BLEI am working on a project that started out as the PSoC 6 BLE... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, I had to enable the continuous scanning myself in HAL library to get the ADC running continuously. I have modified the library mtb_shared\mtb-hal-... Show More
LODA_2997366
PSoC 6 MCU
Why  the I2C slave interrupt sources must be enable for the Psoc6 SCB master I2C mode read or write operation?Show as the flow pictures:  Which int... Show More
JCD
PSoC 6 MCU

Do you have the datasheet of "CY8C614ABZI-S2F04"?

AlAl_1520441
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, On paper, it seems that PSOC6 is eligible for receiving TinyML framework. But I could not find any implementation out there. Is there any port of ... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC 6 MCU
I have a pin set to high impedance digital and an external pull up resistor of 10k ohm to 3.3V. For some reason the pin stays at 2.35V instead of goin... Show More
LeEs_793571
PSoC 6 MCU
I'm just starting to look at PSoC 6 after working with 4 for quite a while, and I can't get past this first issue. There is another post about this, a... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC 6 MCU
For my application, I need to read data from the PDM mic on the development board (later to be replaced with an I2S mic for the final application), an... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels