Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
PaGy_1246781
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello All, I have a project using PSoC63 in which the Vdd (and Vdda) varies from 2.1 to 2.5 V.  I am using the Scanning SAR ADC as follows: Different... Show More
Scilly
PSoC 6 MCU
I wonder if is it possible to access the QSPI Flash from M0+. The example provided in the modus toolbox seems to use the M4 ( as there is the HAL lib ... Show More
Sunny
PSoC 6 MCU
When I create a task, it seems to run just fine.  But as soon as I call any blocking function (vTaskDelay), the app never seems to re-enter the Ready ... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC 6 MCU

Is it possible to configure the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE to run the eInk Display CY8CKIT-028-EPD?

GuGa_1322886
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, A few weeks ago I reported a similar problem in my application with TCPWM Timers. Unfortunately, in that opportunity we couldn't reproduce the pro... Show More
HappyPotamus
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello everyone, this is my second question on this lovely community. If the person who had helped in my previous question sees this, I posted this in ... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, In one of my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W boards I had to break apart the KitProg3 in order to program a custom board I had built. That worked fine. I made... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi.  I'm using Modustoolbox to run the example AnyCloud_MQTT_Client with AWS on the board CY8CPROTO-062-4343W. I modified the example just to update t... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I have a CY8CMOD-062-4343W evaluation board that I'm trying to get up and running in Modus Toolbox for a BLE project.  I started with the BLE_C... Show More
YSJE_3566666
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello. I am testing with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. Threre is an emWIN_TFT_FreeRTOS example, but the bitmap image is displayed slowly. I'm not sure if it's ... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels