Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Hello

Is there any intention to develop a version of Creator for the Mac

cheers Bill

Andrei_E_79
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I want to write data to the external flash using the dev. kit CYW9P62S1-43438EVB-01. QSPI is inited and XIP is enabled (linker .ld script is ok an... Show More
SuSu_4809166
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have been referring to some thread related to how a non-dedicated pin can be used for ADC. I would like to route the Non-Dedicated Pins (P8[0... Show More
ZaferOCAL
PSoC™ 6
BDOTO as an Electric vehicle producer company starting a new project going to create a produce a gateway which  talk with wall(grid) with (PLC) power ... Show More
tonytnguyenn
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am testing my new PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W) with an example project (as well as blank empty project), and it does no... Show More
GePa_4776901
PSoC™ 6
  I'm trying to program a Psoc6 using "Cypress Programmer 3.0".  When I try this software with a PROTO-062-4343W it works fine, but on my board, it do... Show More
SungHyunKim
PSoC™ 6
Hi Modus Experts,  I got some build error with downloaded project file from github. please see what it is.  1. I downloaded mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-empty-app... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I have a pin set to high impedance digital and an external pull up resistor of 10k ohm to 3.3V. For some reason the pin stays at 2.35V instead of goin... Show More
luro_4844141
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I need to use the same pair of pins to either terminate them in a UART:rx/tx (P6.0/6.1) or to (disconnect them from the UART and) connect them to ... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 6
Hi, On paper, it seems that PSOC6 is eligible for receiving TinyML framework. But I could not find any implementation out there. Is there any port of ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.