Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MoPr_4537651
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello,  I am planning on using CY8C6246BZI-D04 as the main MCU for my application. I am planning on using the 80-WLP type. The pitch of this 0.34-0.35... Show More
travisjayday
PSoC 6 MCU
FreeRTOS and TCPWM blocks are not working together. Steps to reproduce: - Create the AnyCloud_TCP_Client example using the Modus Application creator d... Show More
Lisa
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi everyone,I am currently tranfering a project from an older Cyble to the newer Cyble-416045-02. As part of this project there is a Bootableloader bl... Show More
michalzoldak
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello everyone, I am currently working on Psoc 6 BLE PIONEER KIT and wanted to configure debug in PC terminal. After initializing UART and sending dat... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC 6 MCU
Dear Cyprerss/Infineon Support, Wrong configuration for TX-Enable pin (RS-485 Support) is generated using the Device Configurator 3.0. I had a problem... Show More
samfriedman
PSoC 6 MCU
This is a follow up from https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-6-MCU/MCWDT-Interrupt-not-working-as-Deep-Sleep-wakeup-source-in/td-p/120769. I work wi... Show More
travisjayday
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi there, My problem is I need to drive a VGA monitor with a PSoC6. My solution is to use DMA transfers from an image buffer to a GPIO Port. The GPIO ... Show More
KeSh_1984591
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, I have custom designed a board having CY8C6137BZI-F14  chip. I have made the connection as per the diagram attached. I am using MiniProg3 programm... Show More
aaartis1
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello! I'm developing application which includes changing between broadcasting and observing functions. I'm using CY8CPROTO-063-BLE development board ... Show More
andrew-elsayeh
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I am trying to implement a non-blocking SPI Send function with DMA on the PSoC6 with ModusToolbox. The example code ("SCB SPI Master SPI") does... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels