Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

LuFa_1556081
PSoC™ 6
I managed to have two Apps (each with 2 cores) in the Psoc6 flash memory, How can I start the second App from the first one (I'm trying from the main(... Show More
RaMu_4639021
PSoC™ 6
When PSOC63 is master and 'useRxFifo' enabled we losing data within 28bytes if interrupts are disabled for more than 400msec or so. Expected Data: 400... Show More
yugh
PSoC™ 6
thanks your supports. My name is david yu. I sent a e-mail with the same subject in 2 July. your reply is very helpful for me. I also a little questio... Show More
SaMa_4682226
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to program a PSOC6 using a miniprog4 using JTAG.  The only option available is SWD.  I've got two PSOC6 on my board, SWD is only for a sing... Show More
MB
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am trying to set up a Dual-Core App on PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit (CY8PROTO-063-BLE). While the Code on the M4 Core is currently only blinking... Show More
harsh
PSoC™ 6
Ideally, I would want two Analog mux components to toggle between Tx and Rx connections each (40 Tx and 40 Rx connections). The matrix button feature ... Show More
Amar_Hiremath
PSoC™ 6
I am working with a PSOC6 bootloader all compilation goes without errors.when I try to update the user application from PC cysmart I am getting the be... Show More
John_K
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to disable IMO in PSOC6 (assuming that clock HF clocked is switched to ECO like ALTHF)? I didn't see any API (in PDL) that allows shutt... Show More
michalzoldak
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am using PSOC 062 BLE with max30101 heart sensor, I wanted to read data using burst read function defined as: Pseudo code for reading:   exa... Show More
Berni27
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I did run a Benchmark with a Standard Matrix Multiplication Alogrithm on a CY8CKIT-062-BLE DEV Board.  I only made use of the Cortex M4 MCU. I... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.