Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

NoCl
PSoC™ 6
Is there a way to dump external flash memory on CY8PROTO-062-4343W dev kit with opencd? (may be with another tool)   For example I can dump internal f... Show More
harsh
PSoC™ 6
I wish to configure an equal number of Tx and Rx pins in the matrix button widget in PSoC creator IDE to read data from row and column sensors but it ... Show More
docn_292601
PSoC™ 6

For PSoC6, Is there a way to protect flash from reading via DAP, and i can reprogram or erase the chip at the same time?

Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to set time (Unix timestamp) to RTC.I open the project "AnyCloud_MQTT_Client" and can find library for RTC at "mtb_shared\mtb-pdl-cat1... Show More
StMa_3607891
PSoC™ 6
Hi Guys,   I cannot understand why I am not able to input into the board the signal at PIN_Vibration (see attached circuit).  If all was working Pin_D... Show More
StKr_1203736
PSoC™ 6
I have been working with a PSoC6 CY8PROTO-063-BLE board, and have a functioning program. I have now moved to our target hardware, which uses exactly, ... Show More
Nanty
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   In my app, I was enable a rtc alarm interrupt with every second, and it was working. But when I want to disable this interrupt, it working in th... Show More
TG19
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I notice a current increase from 70 mA to 130 mA on the 5V supply side when the user button is pressed on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W prototyping boar... Show More
aaartis1
PSoC™ 6
Hello! I'm currently developing application using Psoc 63 and part of it requires  storing last n scan results in array inside CY_BLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PR... Show More
Michael
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I am wondering: 1. What is the difference between CYS0644A an CYB044A models? 2. Is there any development boards available for these devises?   ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.