Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,         I want to create a simple project in offline mode, download modustoolbox-offline-content.zip according to the guide, create a hidden fo... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 6
My device is the slave, that is being connected (not always in the same order) by 2 masters. I would like to create two different connection ways/poi... Show More
AmSa_4551891
PSoC™ 6
Hi ,    We are using the cy8c4128lqi-bl543 as our uP. due to the worldwide chip shortage , we need to use other chipsets also such as the cy8c4128lqi-... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Are there any ways to slave boot the psoc 63 series via uart (or usb)?does any of the part-no's come with a pre-flashed boot-loader/rom?(i.e. so t... Show More
Berni27
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I currently benchmark a linear support vector machine on the PSOC63. I trained the model offline and stored the model coefficients directly in ... Show More
scanderoon
PSoC™ 6
I am new to the cypress ecosystem and trying to program our latest prototype board with a CY8C6116BZI-F54 MCU.Environment: MacBook Pro - Early 2017 ... Show More
hiroki
PSoC™ 6
Hello All. I  am trying to program a PSOC6 BLE Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-063-BLE). Today, when I was trying to write the updated program,core M0 and ... Show More
Liliya
PSoC™ 6

How to save currently running on my PSOC 6 board WiFi firmware on linux host and after that change it by new binary placed on host?

sdkadu
PSoC™ 6
I made some modifications to the GATT_in and GATT_out example code to transmit some data. When the distance between client and server is within 10cm, ... Show More
datn02
PSoC™ 6
I want to get the system uptime since the chip is powered on and working, similar to the micros() and millis() macro in Arduino. Is there any pre-buil... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.