Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC 6 MCU
We are currently working on utilizing both cores of the PSoC 6 (we have only been using the M4 till now). We are planning on running everything on the... Show More
lizhenwei
PSoC 6 MCU
**This problem occurs after using the development board for a period of time, and it can be programmed normally before** error log: Open On-Chip Debug... Show More
BiM_4640481
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I am working on PSoC6 in MTB. My application uses AnyCloud_MqTT_Client and AnyCloud_OTA_HTTPS as reference. I am using MQTT to send data to AWS... Show More
invisyguard
PSoC 6 MCU
GPIO LED on my PCB on when connected to programmer debugger MiniPro4 but cant toggle RGB LED on PCB I am new to PSOC 6 microcontrollers, I have used S... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC 6 MCU
I have the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE and am following along with the PSoC 6 101 Video Series. I am able to get the project generated succ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi. I'm trying to find a flash programming solution for production use for our custom board that uses the CYBLE-416045-02. I would like to use a dedic... Show More
MaMo_1429561
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi All, I am performing a boot loading operation in PSoC6 using a UART Bootloader. App0 is my Bootloader and App1 is the Application. When the App1 si... Show More
LuFa_1556081
PSoC 6 MCU
I managed to have two Apps (each with 2 cores) in the Psoc6 flash memory, How can I start the second App from the first one (I'm trying from the main(... Show More
MiAb_4832311
PSoC 6 MCU
I'm hoping that someone would be able to take a look at a schematic for a custom PSoC 6 design (using the CY8C6245 chip) to verify that our design is ... Show More
RaMu_4639021
PSoC 6 MCU
When PSOC63 is master and 'useRxFifo' enabled we losing data within 28bytes if interrupts are disabled for more than 400msec or so. Expected Data: 400... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels