Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question:What is the meaning of “Total Internal SRAM (Available) 1046528”     As the picture shows :     SRAM SIZE:1MB     Note:that 2176 ... Show More
YeS
PSoC™ 6
Our SW development shall be done on CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and we intend to demonstrate it on standalone CY8CMOD-062-43012 module i.e. no additional carr... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Do we have any example of a ML deployment on PSoC 6 with sensing [read multiple sensors (ADC's )] and control [ex- PWM control, on/off etc] and co... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I am testing the gpio output speed with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. I attached the source code based on the Modus Toolbox being tested. The datasheet ... Show More
PaGy_1246781
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, I have a project using PSoC63 in which the Vdd (and Vdda) varies from 2.1 to 2.5 V.  I am using the Scanning SAR ADC as follows: Different... Show More
jazkarate
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to follow the provisioning guide for the CY8KIT-064S0S2-4343W kit and I have encountered a problem that I cannot overcome. I have foll... Show More
Zacckoo
PSoC™ 6
Any promos?
solved msg Solved
Hi!I've read on former topics that there are 25% Off promos on the 'Buy' page. Where should I look for it? I can't find anything similar. Is there any... Show More
raya_4824241
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to use the CY8KIT-028-EPD shield instead of the CY8CKIT-028-TFT for doing the Machine Learning Gesture Classification example?  They bo... Show More
markgsaunders
PSoC™ 6
We have discovered a problem with the lwip library in ModusToolbox 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3. It occurs when creating a new Wi-Fi project or updating the ... Show More
dk
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to wrap my head around a potential smartio use: Goal: Deterministic cycling between three GPIO signals that control isolated FETs to t... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.