Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
harsh
PSoC 6 MCU
Ideally, I would want two Analog mux components to toggle between Tx and Rx connections each (40 Tx and 40 Rx connections). The matrix button feature ... Show More
SaMa_4682226
PSoC 6 MCU
I'm trying to program a PSOC6 using a miniprog4 using JTAG.  The only option available is SWD.  I've got two PSOC6 on my board, SWD is only for a sing... Show More
harsh
PSoC 6 MCU
I want to toggle between 40 pins using the AMUX block which would use the AMUX bus line in PSoC6 and connect the output of the mux to the Tx Pin in t... Show More
Bbeck27
PSoC 6 MCU
I have the CYMOD-062-4343W eval module and see that it supports Bluetooth 5.0. From what I have read on these forums it appears you can only connect 4... Show More
MB
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello,I am trying to set up a Dual-Core App on PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit (CY8PROTO-063-BLE). While the Code on the M4 Core is currently only blinking... Show More
Amar_Hiremath
PSoC 6 MCU
I am working with a PSOC6 bootloader all compilation goes without errors.when I try to update the user application from PC cysmart I am getting the be... Show More
familytiger
PSoC 6 MCU
I use PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT), and IDE is ModusToolbox. I want to use mbedtls and tcp, to develope a program using https cli... Show More
John_K
PSoC 6 MCU
Is it possible to disable IMO in PSOC6 (assuming that clock HF clocked is switched to ECO like ALTHF)? I didn't see any API (in PDL) that allows shutt... Show More
michalzoldak
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello I am using PSOC 062 BLE with max30101 heart sensor, I wanted to read data using burst read function defined as: Pseudo code for reading:   exa... Show More
Berni27
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello,  I did run a Benchmark with a Standard Matrix Multiplication Alogrithm on a CY8CKIT-062-BLE DEV Board.  I only made use of the Cortex M4 MCU. I... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels