Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

CoraZhang
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sir/Madam,   GreenSoft Technology, a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronic... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 6
Hello Team Cypress, I am looking for the Cypress BLE RFSoC part,  best suited for replacing Nordic's RFSoC, nRF52840 (Nordic Semiconductor Infocenter)... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sir ~ As in the attached file, I can't find any sample codes in this page. https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-62s2-wi-fi-bt-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062s2-43012... Show More
shibin
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,       We are designing a board using the MCU CY8C6137BZI-F14      1 x UART = SCB7, TX - P1[1], RX - P1[0]      2 x I2C = SCB5, SCL - P5[0], S... Show More
shibin
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,       We are designing a board using the MCU CY8C6137BZI-F14      1 x UART = SCB7, TX - P1[1], RX - P1[0]      2 x I2C = SCB5, SCL - P5[0], S... Show More
Morty
PSoC™ 6
After doing a PSoC 6 build that should only occupy 0x1000.0000 to 0x1004.0000 an examination of the memory shows it has written an extra row (0x200) o... Show More
Elkafafy
PSoC™ 6
ISR in PSOC 6
solved msg Solved
How I can use the interrupt service routine in PSOC 6 "CYBLE-416045-02"? I used to use ISR_StartEx() instruction when I Set up the interrupt to functi... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, There is an IoT device and it will be designed to connect to AWS (Amazon Web Service).  Under this condition, do I need to select a MCU... Show More
tcliett
PSoC™ 6

is there a cross for p/n CY8C3866AXI-040

YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hello.   Is there any sample code or application note that realizes Secure Boot and DFU at the same time? I would like to know how to realize two func... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.