Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

jsillman
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am currently working on a project with classmates that involves using the PSoC 6. We are hooking up the PSoC to a digital-multimeter circuit, ... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
Modus Toolbox
solved msg Solved
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to understand, via the Architecture TRM, Registers TRM, and the PDL documentation how the Trigger Mux's connect to the PWM Trigger inputs. ... Show More
dridir
PSoC™ 6
flashloader
solved msg Solved
Hello, using Device configurator and QSPI configurator how could i generate a flashloader for Modbustoolbox of external memory? does the .c/.h file ge... Show More
SeunghanLim
PSoC™ 6
Because one of our customer asked, We are looking for the PSoC MCU which can handle below features. 1. OpenMV  feature supported 2. MIPI feature suppo... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
My deep-sleep wake-up interrupt that comes in through a GPIO pin that is low- true (wake up when the input value goes to 0). I would have thought this... Show More
echonng
PSoC™ 6

hi, i am new to modus toolbox. How can i  do the setting to compile my code in c++11 ? Does modus toolbox support it?

NoahP
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a 3.7V LiPo battery powering a PCB using a PSoC 6 MCU. I am trying to implement a simple battery voltage check in firmware, but for some re... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I would like to create a BSP  by myself but I don't know how to do it. Could you guide me some application notes to show how to do it ... Show More
JBP
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am developing on CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W  When I compile a P64 project at the end a cysecuretools sign-image is performed after build. I want to c... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.