Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

niharika
PSoC™ 6
Not able to find the clock generation frequency for PSoC 62 Board. If anyone knows kindly let me know.     Thank you Niharika Show More
TiDo_3898341
PSoC™ 6
To debug a sporadic crash, I want to examine Cy_SysLib_GetResetReason().  However, the main app is running from a bootloader which will clear the rese... Show More
Max
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I work on a project on CYBLE-416045-02 module. I have start with demo project to use BLE. For this moment all woked great.  i have cre... Show More
William_Zion
PSoC™ 6
Dear Support team,        I have add "retarget-io" lib to my project(offline BSP package ) successful base MTB2.4 , and  have referenced cy_retarger_i... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6

Hi,

I''m looking for a pdf of  CYB06447BZI-D54 

BR

Shmuel

hastings
PSoC™ 6
I have created a sample project for the  CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W based on the Empty PSoC6 App template. When running the code, the call to set the syste... Show More
rushikeshmunde
PSoC™ 6
Hi,    I am using CYPROTO-060-4343w Evaluation board. I want to initialize capsense on CM0+ core and use it.  When I initialize capsense on CM4 core, ... Show More
vkcl
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using the psoc 6 dev board to stream timestamped data over ble at frequencies between 100hz - 1khz using notifications. The data is being rec... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 6
I'm getting an INVALID_PARAMETER sending notifications error I cannot explain. It only happens with some apps on an Android device.  Other apps on the... Show More
SalinaSJames
PSoC™ 6
I am required to work on PSoC for various projects such as motor speed control, digital controller implementation, etc. For this, I need to learn PSoC... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.