Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

SeunghanLim
PSoC™ 6
Hi~ all I  compiled the sample source 'Basic_Device_Firmware_upgrade.bootloader_cm4',  But there is an eror during the build like as below -----------... Show More
Gustavo
PSoC™ 6
Hello community! I am using a Psoc 63 processor and I need one of its pins to be high all the time, even when I reset it. The problem is that when I r... Show More
02gudipatm81
PSoC™ 6
I have a new PSoC 6 CY8CKIT-062-BLE eval kit. Did the following steps to get it up and running: 1) Installed ModusToolBox toolchain + IDE 2) Connected... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I tried to port dual CPU application written and running on PSoC62S2 WiFi BT Pioneer Kit over to above PSoC64 Kit. I have modified ram and fla... Show More
vikas_d
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am planning to use Modus toolbox IDE for PSOC based application development which will involve USB HID and CAN. Do I need to have any license ... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi My PSoC can be detected by Windows when connected to the laptop. I can also update the firmware using PSoC programmer, but the PSoC programmer and ... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I am experimenting with the above and has problem when install cysecuretools using macOS terminal for example project "secure Blinky LED FreeR... Show More
Max
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I work on a project with CYBLE-416045-02 and FreeRTOS. Sometimes i have an error when BLE Task start, my stack go to ON state and adve... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi On PSoC Creator, it shows pins P6.6, P6.7, P0.0, P0.1, however, I can't find them on the cy8cproto-063-ble pin headers. Do I need to solder additio... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 6
Hi, is there a way to publish a hardware component which "hides"  the actual design entry to some degree, besides the Verilog obfuscation. BR Uros Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.