Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
I have two PSoC 6 kits ( PSoC 62 and PSoC 64). I aim to read and write on an SD card from the PSoC controller. Both boards have SD card holders, but I... Show More
pscom
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone,  We do have a custom board with PSoC63 on it, using, among other components, an I2C Master. For a twisted setup, I'd like to use a Scan_A... Show More
vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I am planning to interface a TFT LCD display having SPI interface with emWin library using PSOC6 on PSOC creator IDE. I have gone through the ... Show More
jaypher
PSoC™ 6
Tested it with CY8CKIT-062-BLE and CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, Modus ToolBox and VSCode.-------https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-ipc-pipes... Show More
myname32
PSoC™ 6
Starting a project using CY8C6245LQI-S3D42.  This does not seem to be supported by PSOC Creator, so I tried installing ModusToolbox.  However I cannot... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm trying to run the example "secure blinky LED FreeRTOS"  with CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 on Mac While building the example in ModusToolbox by clicking "... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am trying to start up the Modus Toolbox using the Xcode app on a Mac since it says I am required to do so in this screenshot:   However I a... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
When I followed the descriptions for 'Secure Blinky LED FreeRTOS' example with CYB06445LQI-S3D42, I faced error messages with 'cysecuretools --target... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have placed an ADC with 12 channels and an analog comparator in PSOC-6 design. However the router always fails and is unable to path for routing... Show More
horiamodran
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 ADC
solved msg Solved
Hello,   I am using the ADC component from PSoC6.3 for data acquisition. My question would be – how can I set from the code the sampling rate for data... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.