Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to  solve a problem with the BLE system randomly failing while the device is connected to a peripheral and sending data. Upon failur... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6

你好!

我想让CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT_PSoC_6_WiFi-BT_Pioneer_Kit连接DS18B20,但我不知道。我使用ModusToolbox.希望回答,谢谢!

psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I would like to inquire about UART_DMA Rx Buffer Index reset. When the receiving buffer of the DMA is full, it is known that data is received a... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Yuzh and Rakshith,   In replies in the other post (https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/PSoC64-Inquiry-of-time-from-device-reset-to-user-application-start-when-secure/m-p/351375#M12938... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I would like to test GCC compiler and especially arithmetic operations with floating values using FPU unit.  I've written simple "pseudo" code:... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to extract various logs using UART-DMA Tx. For example, you can send a string, such as "Hello," send a hex value, or send a float, ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, I would like to add ADC peripheral in the build-in "Hello_World" example project. The demo kit I used is CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. 1st step:... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm implementing "Uart Interrupt" using PSoc6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit What I want is to judge the status of Uart Rx and generate an interrupt when ... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  PSoC6  supports  centralized fault report/monitoring structures that monitor faults generated within thedevice.   but i can't find fault report d... Show More
Johan_Ha
PSoC™ 6
I'm new to Infineon and PSoC. I need to read the time in milliseconds from power on. Or any time running in milliseconds. I'm experienced with Arduino... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.